a one-man music festival
One Less God to be released in October in select Australian cinemas. Nathan is in one of the leading roles.
For a free MP3 song download and a monthly dose of goodness in your inbox:
THE SHORT SWEET INDUSTRY BIO
He’s the innovative powerhouse who thumps out songs on slide guitar, slide-didge & self-made electric footdrums.
Having supported many of Australia's biggest artists, including ARIA Award winning ‘BIRDS OF TOKYO,‘ 'PAUL KELLY' & ‘PETE MURRAY,’ as well as Grammy Award winning ‘WOLFMOTHER’, plus his lead acting role in the award winning Australian feature film, ONE LESS GOD, Kaye is leaping from strength to strength.
Unlike other 1-man-bands, Kaye defies genre pigeon-holing with his adroit & hilarious beatbox routine. In fact, he is renowned for being the world's first didgeridoo beatboxer.
But really, at the core of his multi-tasking abilities lies a big-hearted man with a powerful voice on a mission to inspire people to make the most out of life, with his talent-packed show that has to be seen to be believed.
Trust us, you’ll be better for it.
It really is the best sweaty, good-vibed foot-stomp you'll get from one man.
• 44 date national tour with multi-platinum selling Pete Murray, including many performances on national TV & radio
• Supported Grammy winning JASON MRAZ, Venice Beach, LA,
• Supported Grammy winning WOLFMTHER, Byron Bay
• Supported ARIA winning PAUL KELLY on tour
• Supported ARIA winning BIRDS OF TOKYO, Perth ,WA
• Recorded guitar, vocals, programmed beats and cowrote on Andy Fraser's solo album (from 70’s band FREE - think of the song All Right Now)
• Performed onstage with JOHN BUTLER at the Fatherhood Festival,
• Performed at The Viper Room, Sunset Strip, LA
• Supported Paul Dempsey (Something For Kate), Hotel Cafe, Hollywood, L
Performed in the official line-up at:
• Glastonbury Festival, England, UK
• Woodford Folk Festival, QLD
• Splendour In The Grass Festival, NSW
• Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Spiegel Tent, Scotland, UK
• Fairbridge Festival, WA
• Peat’s Ridge Festival, NSW -
• Super-Heineken Tour, China
• The Burning Man Festival, USA
• Earth Day Festival, Bali, Indonesia
• Toured in venues in UK, Ireland, USA, China, Hong Kong, Bali & Australia
• Supported The Corrs, Hong Kong,
• Supported other artists including Diesel, Little Birdy, Ash Grunwald, iOta
We are living in an exciting time of extremes.
We are called upon by our descendants to personally find that thing (or rather many things) that gives us wings to fly high in life,
to celebrate each day as a sacred privilege &
take responsibility for our actions personally & collectively as a species...
We can no longer delay.
We can no longer speak of the excuses that we’ve been using to justify our inaction.
YOU are the key!
YOU are unique & special.
There is, never has been, nor ever will be another person that is exactly YOU.
You are here with great purpose & talents, even if you aren’t fully aware of it.
My deepest wish is to inspire as many people to take affirmative action to live life to the fullest with great respect, passion & reverence for all life on this precious planet that we are so fortunate to live & grow upon. To motivate each person that comes into contact with me in some way to become an happy, honourable community of people free of the shackles of the drudgery of the consumerist society survival mechanism that systemically attempts to dull down the consciousness of the masses to keep our people under control & on the treadmill of fear. The real revolution of positive change is simply each of us supporting each other to live life with reverence & happiness. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.
Your happiness is the key!