a one-man music festival
For a free MP3 song download and a monthly dose of goodness in your inbox:
We are living in an exciting time of extremes.
We are called upon by our descendants to personally find that thing (or rather many things) that gives us wings to fly high in life,
to celebrate each day as a sacred privilege &
take responsibility for our actions personally & collectively as a species...
We can no longer delay.
We can no longer speak of the excuses that we’ve been using to justify our inaction.
YOU are the key!
YOU are unique & special.
There is, never has been, nor ever will be another person that is exactly YOU.
You are here with great purpose & talents, even if you aren’t fully aware of it.
My deepest wish is to inspire as many people to take affirmative action to live life to the fullest with great respect, passion & reverence for all life on this precious planet that we are so fortunate to live & grow upon. To motivate each person that comes into contact with me in some way to become an happy, honourable community of people free of the shackles of the drudgery of the consumerist society survival mechanism that systemically attempts to dull down the consciousness of the masses to keep our people under control & on the treadmill of fear. The real revolution of positive change is simply each of us supporting each other to live life with reverence & happiness. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.
THE SHORT SWEET INDUSTRY BIO
Having recently supported one of Australia's biggest bands, Birds of Tokyo, plus an huge 44 date sold out Pete Murray tour under his belt, as well as starring in the full length feature film, One Less God, Kaye is leaping from strength to strength.
An influential & inspirational part of the Australian blues and roots scene, Nathan Kaye, the globe-trotting, energetic one-man-band who thumps out songs on slide guitar, slide-didge & electronic footdrums at festivals, organic cafés & pubs.
Unlike other 1-man-bands, Kaye defies the normal genre pigeon-holing. Such as with his adroit, yet hilarious beatbox routine.
But really, at the core of his music & multi-tasking abilities lies a big-hearted man with a powerful mission to inspire people to make the most of the gift of life. Hearing him play & speak creates a feeling within as if you’re a spiritual warrior or goddess able to achieve anything whilst tapping your feet with an expression on your face as if you’ve won the lottery whilst sucking on a lime…
Having the discipline of being a Black belt martial artist, he’s maintained a focused independent DIY approach to his original music.
Kaye's music will draw you in and make you think, make you laugh and make you move.It’s the best sweaty, dirty, sexy, good-vibed foot-stomp you'll get from 1 man, or even a band, for that matter.
Nathan is a talent-packed show that has to be seen to be believed. Trust us, you’ll be better for it.
* •Supported BIRDS OF TOKYO in 2014 to 15,000 people
* •Performed with Jason Mraz at The Stronghold, Venice Beach, LA
* •44 date national tour with Pete Murray 2013, including many performances on national TV & radio
* •Performed at The Viper Room, Sunset Strip, LA,
* •Supported Paul Dempsey (Something For Kate), Hotel Cafe, Hollywood, LA,
* •Supported Paul Kelly on tour
Performed in the official line-up at:
* •Glastonbury Festival, England, UK
• Splendour In The Grass Festival, NSW
• Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Spiegel Tent, Scotland
• Fairbridge Festival, WA
• Woodford Folk Festival, QLD
• Peat’s Ridge Festival, NSW
• Super-Heineken Tour, China
• The Burning Man Festival, USA
• Earth Day Festival, Bali, Indonesia
• Recorded guitar, vocals and programmed beats on Andy Fraser's solo album (70’s band, Free)
• Performed onstage with John Butler at the Fatherhood Festival
• Toured in venues in UK, Ireland, USA, China, Hong Kong, Bali & Australia
• Supported The Corrs, Hong Kong
• Supported other artists including Diesel, Little Birdy, Ash Grunwald, iOta